Schools/centers with Visiting Teams scheduled in 2017 or after will utilize the 2015 Standards for Accreditation
The NEASC Committee on Technical and Career Institutions (CTCI) 2015 Standards for Accreditation were authored by the CTCI ad hoc Standards Revisions Committee and adopted by unamimous vote of the Committee on Technical and Career Institutions at its October 28, 2015 meeting. Revisions to the 2015 Standards were proposed to the Committee and were adopted at its meeting on October 25, 2016. Schools/centers with Visiting Teams scheduled in 2017 and after will utilize the 2015 Standards for Accreditation when completing their Self-Study report.
View/download documents created to assist schools/centers in becoming familiar with and implementing the Standards for Accreditation:
NOTE: The 2015 Standards for Accreditation were revised in October 2016.
- CTCI Guidebook: Developing and Implementing Core Values, Beliefs, and Learning Expectations - Standard 1
- CTCI Guidebook: Core Values, Beliefs, and Learning Expectations - Standard 1
- CTCI Guidebook: Curriculum - Standard 2
- CTCI Guidebook: Developing and Implementing Instruction - Standard 3
- CTCI Guidebook: Assessment Of and For Student Learning - Standard 4
- CTCI Guidebook: Culture and Leadership - Standard 5
- CTCI Guidebook: Student Services and Support - Standard 6
- CTCI Guidebook: School Finance and Community Relations - Standard 7
Online Accreditation Portal
Beginning in Spring 2017 and beyond, CTCI schools/centers will utilize NEASC's online accreditation portal to input the self-study report. The portal web address is: www.accportal.org/ctci
An instruction guide for using the portal to input the self-study can be downloaded here: CTCI Portal Handbook for Self-Study August 2017
For access to the portal, Principal/Directors or Self-Study Coordinators should contact Judi Fletcher at email@example.com
. . . . . . . . . . . IMPORTANT!
If your school/center had a NEASC decennial visit scheduled through the fall of 2016, or will host a focused visit through fall of 2018, please refer to the 2009 Standards for Accreditation.
Please contact Judi Fletcher with any questions you may have: 781-425-7743, firstname.lastname@example.org